Great news! Pellon-based 50+ group High Five have organised another of their popular Fit for Anything days, with a wide range of healthy activities that anyone can try. This time it’s at Mount Tabor church, and taster sessions include yoga, Kurling, Zumba, barn dancing and parachute play. With all of these activities, you can take part or simply watch. Refreshments will also be served and you’ll have a chance to find out more about High Five and what they offer and all for just £2 per person.
Fit for Anything
Wednesday, 1st February starting at 1.00. All welcome!
Mount Tabor Methodist Church (click here for a map).
- 1-00 pm Kurling / Gentle Exercise
- 1-15 pm Kurling / Gentle Exercise
- 1-30pm Yoga with Mary —- Bring a mat if you have one
- 2-00pm Zumba
- 2-15 Parachute Play
- 2-40 Refreshments & announcements
- 3-00 Barn Dancing (if you have any energy left!)
- 4-00 Home time!