- Are you aged between 18 and 25?
- Are you caring for someone?
- Do you need some support?
Calderdale Carers Project is here to help you as a carer!
We offer a range of services especially for young adult carers such as:
- Case Working (Including a home visiting service to identify your needs)
- Activity Sessions/ Support Group
- Access to £250 small grant to take a break
- Emergency Back-Up Plans
- And much much more!
For More Information Please Ring Lydia on
01422 369101 or 07858714068
Also please search for our Facebook Page: Calderdale Carers Project.
* * * * *
And you are also invited to the launch of this project:
The launch event will take place on Tuesday 16th October from 6.30-8.30 pm in the Bancroft Suite at Calderdale Carers Project, Rimani House, Hall Street, Halifax, HX1 5BD.
The event will include:
- Get to know each other activities
- Brainstorming activity to gather further ideas for the new service
- A handover presentation from the young carers service
- And a pizza buffet!
If you would like to attend or would like more information please contact Lydia on 01422 369101 or email