Affordable Warmth for Calderdale Residents

Calderdale Council’s Housing Energy Action Team can help with heating repairs and boiler replacements for people on low incomes who privately rent or own their own homes. Help and advice is available, along with financial assistance for qualifying households. Subsidised insulation is also available to help residents over 60 years old make their homes warmer and more comfortable. (Funding and any work are both subject to application and survey). Please contact us for details on telephone 0845 245 6000, email or see our web pages at


Comments are closed.