Make a Will AND Support a Local Charity!
Age UK Calderdale and Kirklees are holding a Will Making Month in March 2013 with the help of local solicitors to encourage more people to make their will.
This may be just the nudge you need! Age UK have teamed up with local solicitors and are holding a Will Making Month in March 2013 to encourage more people to make their will.
Make your will this March and help Age UK Calderdale and Kirklees provide services and support for all our older people.
• A number of local solicitors are donating their time and expertise to write wills for Age UK Calderdale and Kirklees supporters.
• It is open to all ages. All you have to do is contact a solicitor from our list to make an appointment between 1st and 31st March 2013.
• Please say you are calling about Age UK Calderdale and Kirklees ‘Make a Will’ month.
• All we ask is that you make a suggested donation of £60 per person or £100 per couple.
• This offer covers straight forward wills and does not include home visits.
Click here to visit our website or call for more information and participating solicitors on 01422 399830.