Making a will is the best way to ensure your wishes are carried out after your death.Make your will this March and help Age UK Calderdale and Kirklees and Age UK Todmorden provide services and support for all our older people.
• Local solicitors are donating their time and expertise to write wills for Age UK Calderdale and Kirklees and Age UK Todmorden supporters.
• All you have to do is contact a solicitor from the list to make an appointment between 1st and 31st March 2014.
• Please say you are calling about Age UK Calderdale and Kirklees ‘Make a Will’ month.
• All they ask is that you make a suggested donation of £60 per person or £100 per couple.
For more information please contact them on:
t: 01422 399830 e: firstname.lastname@example.org w: www.ageuk.org.uk/calderdaleandkirklees
- Use the links below to find information by area or by topic.
What’s happening near you
- Boothtown and Claremount
- cragg vale
- Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd
- Illingworth, Bradshaw and Holmfield
- Lower Valley
- Northowram and Shelf
- old town
- Ovenden and Lee Mount
- Pellon, Warley, Wainstalls and Mount Tabor area
- Ryburn Valley
- SALs – for Asian women
- Skircoat Ward
- Southowram and Bank Top
- Sowerby Bridge
- Sowerby Bridge and Town
- Todmorden, Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd
Find an article about…advice Afternoon Alzheimer's Art Asian women board games book group business cafe carers Christmas cinema Cinema/Film classes Coach Trip coffee morning community computers consultation course Craft culture Dancing day trip dementia disability domestic abuse environment evening event exercise food Fundraising gardening gentle exercise GupShup health housing Information keep fit knitting Kurling local history meeting mental health morning music outdoors photography reading group safeguarding saving money services sewing singing social sport Storytellers stroke support table tennis Tai Chi theatre therapies training transport volunteering walking warmth watercolour painting Wii women work yoga zumba