The Care Quality Commission is inspecting the Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust in March 2016. We would be grateful if you could help us to promote the Inspection to your networks. We are keen to promote the online website form and other ways people can give their views as well as promoting our Trust Stalls.
Promotion of the Calderdale and Huddersfield Trust Stalls (Mon 29th Feb & Tues 1st March 2016)
Patients and families who have used the Trust acute or community services can come to meet CQC Inspectors…
- Mon 29th February – 11am – 2pm – Calderdale Royal Hospital
- Tues 1st March – 11am – 2pm – Huddersfield Royal Infirmary
Calderdale and Huddersfield Inspection website link
The web link below gives details about the whole Inspection and the hospital sites inspected. People can leave their experiences online for each site.
Many ways to share experiences
We are keen to speak to people Trust Stall to hear their experiences. But if they are unable to attend or don’t want to they can still share their experience in the following ways…
- Visiting CQC website link: www.cqc.org.uk/syecalderandhudd/?trust
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter: CQC, Citygate, Gallowgate, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 4PA
- Phone: 03000 61 61 61
- In person: The Inspection Team will be speaking to patients when on site during the course of the inspection to get their views.