A shed is many things to many men but at The Phoenix Shed we cater for everyone and have so much to offer, including friendship.
In the social area:
- Comfortable seating and a fully fitted kitchen – great if you just fancy a drink and a natter! How about a jigsaw or game of cards? There’s plenty to read.
- Computers are available with all the assistance you need from beginners to advanced.
- This is YOUR SHED – come and make some suggestions! You might like to learn how to cook up a great meal – we can help!
In the workshop:
- Want to make something? Garden gate, bird table, or repair that old chair? Try wood or metal work turning? The workshop can help you to realise that long wished for project.
- Don’t have the skills? There’s bound to be someone else who does and who can help you along the way. Or, do you have a skill that could be passed on to fellow chaps?
- We already have several projects in the pipeline just waiting for your skills.
Opening times and entry:
The shed is currently opening every Monday and Wednesday – 9.30am to 4pm both days. There may be more sessions when need is established.
Membership is £20 per year, which gives you access to all that the Social Area has to offer.
Access to the workshop area will be subject to Health and Safety and competence induction, and will require an extra charge of £2 per morning or afternoon session, .
How to find us:
We are located in Threeways Centre (old Ridings School), Nursery Lane, Ovenden, HX3 5SX
From Ovenden Way come down Nursery Lane and at the 2nd set of speed bumps, turn left into Meadowdale Group Practice car park. Go around to the back and you will see the Shed right in front of you. We are in the left hand side of the building. Access is via a gate to the right of the car park.
From Keighley Road go up Nursery Lane and over 2 sets of speed bumps before turning right into Meadowdale, just before the next set of speed bumps.
Find out more:
If you would like to know more, just ring Eddie Moss on 07481 543881 or Chris Freeman on 07930 207537.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or come to The Shed and see what we can do for you.
We look forward to meeting you there!