- Use the links below to find information by area or by topic.
What’s happening near you
- Boothtown and Claremount
- Illingworth, Bradshaw and Holmfield
- Lower Valley
- Northowram and Shelf
- Ovenden and Lee Mount
- Pellon, Warley, Wainstalls and Mount Tabor area
- Ryburn Valley
- SALs – for Asian women
- Skircoat Ward
- Southowram and Bank Top
- Sowerby Bridge
- Sowerby Bridge and Town
- Todmorden, Hebden Bridge and Mytholmroyd
Find an article about…advice Afternoon Alzheimer's Art Asian women board games book group business cafe carers Christmas cinema classes coffee morning community computers consultation course Craft Dancing day trip dementia disability domestic abuse environment evening event exercise film food Fundraising gardening gentle exercise GupShup halifax health healthy eating housing Information job keep fit knitting Kurling local history meeting mental health morning music outdoors photography reading group running safeguarding saving money services sewing singing social sport stroke support table tennis Tai Chi theatre therapies training transport volunteering walking warmth watercolour painting Wii women work zumba
Category Archives: Skircoat WardImage Image Image Image
- Are you aged between 18 and 25?
- Are you caring for someone?
- Do you need some support?
Calderdale Carers Project is here to help you as a carer!
We offer a range of services especially for young adult carers such as:
- Case Working (Including a home visiting service to identify your needs)
- Activity Sessions/ Support Group
- Access to £250 small grant to take a break
- Emergency Back-Up Plans
- And much much more!
For More Information Please Ring Lydia on
01422 369101 or 07858714068
Also please search for our Facebook Page: Calderdale Carers Project.
* * * * *
And you are also invited to the launch of this project:
The launch event will take place on Tuesday 16th October from 6.30-8.30 pm in the Bancroft Suite at Calderdale Carers Project, Rimani House, Hall Street, Halifax, HX1 5BD.
The event will include:
- Get to know each other activities
- Brainstorming activity to gather further ideas for the new service
- A handover presentation from the young carers service
- And a pizza buffet!
If you would like to attend or would like more information please contact Lydia on 01422 369101 or email